Kung tält – 2 Person Glamping Tent
Our Kung tälts are the perfect place to unwind and acclimate yourself to the rhythm of the forest. Each tent will be outfitted with everything you need to make the most of your time with us. Relax and unwind, or feed your need for adventure – we’ve got all the details covered. Check out our amenity list. We’re big fans. We think you will be, too. We have exactly what you need!
During your glamping experience enjoy amazing activities like hiking, biking, kayaking, games, and campfire activities!
Also, don’t forget you’ll have some of the best biking trails in Minnesota accessible from our driveway, so start planning your adventure today!
Sleeps 2 | 1 King Bed
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Check Rates & Availability
Get Cooking / Get the Dish / Get Back to Basics / Get Clean
We’ve got your camping supplies covered! All you need to bring is a desire to #getoutside and experience luxurious glamping accommodations!
- 3 Barebones rechargeable lanterns. (these are so great you’ll want to get one of your own in our camp store).
- Solar powered Jackery power station.
- Breeo X Series Grilling Edition firepit and grilling tools.
- 1 complimentary bundle of firewood each afternoon.
- 5 gallon water dispenser.
- Flatware, serving utensils, steak knives, paring knife, chef knife, veggie peeler and scissors.
- Enamel dishware
- Corkscrew, bottle opener, can opener, colander, french press, and water kettle
- Dish tub, drying rack, dish soap, scrubber, paper towels, and tin foil
- Bedding and Pillows
- 24 hour access to Base Lodge restroom and showers
-Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Borrow books and games from our camp store
- Access to the pool, hot tub, sauna, and lakeshore at next door Cove Point Lodge on Lake Superior.
- Dog cots, blankets, bowls, and waste bags available for an additional fee.
In addition, a two burner camp stove is provided in the summer and early fall.